Thursday, January 03, 2008

happy 2008

of course. shame on me for wishing the wishes so late.

new year's eve disaster? nope.

i am afraid there is not much i can tell: i had four wonderful guests (karin, martin, michael and schaua). we had a good time. we had cheese fondue. it was just fine. nothing exciting. no catastrophes. this was the best new year's eve in years. we managed to stay awake untill dawn. yeaahh. we are still young.

i had prepared noodle salad for my high guests. however, they didn't dare to touch it. so i had almost all of it myself the next day. that's actually also very impressive. the pony is back ( i have a pony in my wardrobe. i can eat a lot. the reason being that i am secretly feeding the pony).

unfortunately (and it's ridiculous how this affects me) my medcine against winter depression has escaped winter himself. i hope that south african sun will be kept under his skin such that it can cure me when he comes back. (and jesus, there is still two days to go. life is cruel.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home