Monday, July 30, 2007

...

So maybe a different colour will do it. What shall I tell you?

Business as usual in Vienna. Michi is coming back from Turkey today. Hurrai. A warm welcome to you, honey! So Michi, Karin and me can again meet on Thursdays and complain about our miserable lives.

Congratulations also to Karin, who has just finished her diploma thesis!

...

I have spent the last two weekends at my partent's place. Last weekend was especially thrilling. The purpose of my visit was to take care of the doggy. A really nasty one, I can tell you.

The thing is, that the doggy doesn't like to stay at home alone. Then she really goes nuts and ruins furniture: doors, curtains and so on... so somebody - me - has to stay at home having an eye on what she's doing. But as long as this person isn't my mother or my father, she doesn't really care: She won't stop whining for HOURS.

I really had to suffer. Six hours of whining was definitely too much.

What a sick dog.

Enough of wood-quarter for quite a while.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home