Monday, September 21, 2009

changes

with the summer almost gone it's time for a quick up-date.

the monster paper on fermions in extra dimensions is finally finished. that means i will start writing my thesis. wow. somehow i can't believe it. now i need to stay focused, calm and sane.

but other things are changing too.

last friday was my fare-well party at obermüllnerstr. i think i haven't realised yet that the flat of my study times will be gone soon. With interruptions my sisters and me have been living there since 2001. that's a long time. yesterday my family helped me with doing the hard work, carrying tons of furniture and all kinds of stuff down from the 4th floor. hui. but i feel alright today. still, i think i will skip sport class tomorrow. not necessary.

all my stuff is now already that the new place, which is a fancy one. no muddy mucky student place. no no. proper place with 5 kitties. this morning 3 of them plus me were sleeping on the couch. lovely. the kitties like to cuddle up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home